Attorney Gabriela C. Novo, P.A.
- Practicing law since 2004
- 2005-2009: Former Assistant State Attorney for Broward State Attorney’s Office
- Dartmouth College: Bachelor’s Degree
- University of Miami School of Law: Juris Doctor
- 2004: Admitted to the Florida Bar
- Member of Broward County Bar Association
Attorney Novo is meticulous, experienced, and professional. Attorney Novo is fluent in Spanish and provides excellent legal representation. She knows the justice system from both sides.
As a former prosecutor, she is well-experienced in the courtroom and with jury trials. She has worked on over 1,000 criminal cases. Learn More
We promise that we will do our best to defend you or your family member who is facing criminal charges in Florida. If the person facing criminal charges is currently in jail, we will file the appropriate motions needed to set or reduce bond and get them released. If the police are asking questions and you need us by your side, we will be there. If you are already bonded out and need legal representation, we will be with you in the courtroom. When you retain our law firm, we are there every step of the way. Our job is to protect you so that you’re not battling the criminal justice system alone. Read More
Please click the map above to locate our office or get directions.
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Law
- Violations of Probation
- Traffic Ticket Law
- Family Law
- Immigration Law & Deportation Defense
- Federal Criminal Defense
- White Collar Crimes
- Restraining Orders / Injunctions
Aggressive Criminal Lawyer Gabriela C. Novo provides services to clients throughout Florida, including but not limited to the following cities: